I just got back from Washington D.C.
I brought along my little digital camcorder and recorded some excellent footage, and I have compiled the footage into four parts.
Part four is the best and most emotional part -- covering the Arlington Cemetery and the brave men and women who have been laid to rest there.
Parts one through three show many cool things about Washington D.C. and should be neat especially for those of you who have yet to visit it.
Yes, you do see me two times in all, but I'm not going to get back into this "Guess what I look like?" sillyness anymore.
After the fourth video, I'm sure you'll be able to reflect and understand that all of our troubles are nothing compared to those who have given their lives fighting for this country. It's truly an emotional masterpiece, as the music fits perfectly with the setting and it really just gives a creepy and lonely feeling that's hard to shake
With that said, please enjoy.
PART 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDG28n7rzL8
PART 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoSL_cBoa6Q
PART 3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M6zOEE4WSu0
PART 4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7fOL83NkNxY







Bookmarks